Position: (Senior) Supply Chain Manager
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Salary: Depends on Experience (DOE)
Type: Permanent Full time
CTT is a fast-growing and exciting venture-backed company that is a leading provider of UltraTouch technologies to the consumer electronics, automotive, industrial and military markets. We work with leading OEMs and their supply chains who adopt our technologies into their products worldwide.
For this role, we are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to be based in our Taipei office, with a previous manager-level background in manufacturing and sourcing, who will be responsible for managing and coordinating all activities between CTT’s contract vendors/suppliers/partners and our customers, as well as with our headquarters in Cambridge, UK.
We’re seeking a highly motivated and self-starting problem solver who can think quickly on their feet and get the job done, whatever it takes.
As Supply Chain Manager the main responsibilities are:
- 1. Build and manage key working relationships between suppliers and customers.
- 2. Coordinate and manage all activities between suppliers and customers, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of goods and services.
- 3. Collect periodic reports from suppliers and improve data accuracy & timely submission
- 4. Develop an in-depth visibility into material supply pipelines and proactively mitigate delivery risk
- 5. Work on delivery improvement initiatives based on supply chain priorities
- 6. E&O tracking, negotiation and disposition
- 7. Administer and initiate purchase orders and track spending in ERP
- 8. Track and analyse consign and vendor inventory exposure
- 9. Track Clear to Build (CTB) reports by creating consistency in material pipeline in support of production plan
- 10. Track open PO and invoices and track payment discrepancies
- 11. Coordinate between vendors/suppliers and customers if any technical or quality issues.
- 12. Coordinate between partners and headquarters for co-development projects
- 13. Willingness to travel, sometimes at short notice, to supplier and customer facilities
Key skills and attributes required are:
- 1. 10+ years working experience, with some at manager-level, in project, supply chain or commodity management experience
- 2. BS/BA degree in technical field
- 3. Prior experience in the film and touch panel industries will be plus
- 4. Good documentation skills
- 5. Proficient Excel and PowerPoint skills
- 6. Good English speaking, listening and writing
- 7. Good Japanese speaking, listening and writing
The candidate must be prepared to lead and work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with a passionate team of engineers and demanding customers. The candidate should possess a strong motivation and desire for high growth, scale-up culture. There’s an excellent potential for professional growth and financial gain.
A competitive salary, bonus, stock options, holiday and pension will be offered.
For suitable local candidates, please apply at email@example.com